Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quick Hello

Good Morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Up up up and over da hump of the week we go.  It's a short week here since we had no school/work on Monday (Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day) and we are taking the whole school skiing on Friday. Yesterday was my first day back to work in a week!  I was sick all last week with bad Strep throat and I've had a cold/flu since the beginning of December.  Knock on wood I think I might actually be illness free.  Other than that all is well in our house.  We are very thankful little Miss LeAnne has an amazing immune system and has not caught our cold.  She continues to be one busy little bee, who is looking forward to starting preschool January 31st.  I am a little nervous for her and very excited!  I have some pictures on my camera of how I organized her room and some crafts projects we've done so I will post this weekend if not before.  Oh I can't forget our guy will be switching to day shift starting the first week of February! Yahooo!!  We are an incredibly blessed family!  Have a wonderful, wild, wacky and whimsical Wednesday!!

No comments: