Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter at Grandma Marcia's

Happy Easter! Jesus has risen! The tomb is empty so we are not! I am humbled by his sacrifice and so thankful to have a relationship with Jesus. Thankful for the hope I have because of our savior!

LeAnne & I had an fun afternoon at Grandma Marcia's house! LeAnne enjoyed her Easter egg hunt, playing with all the candy and new toys. Thanks for the Harmonica Oma. :-) My mama cooked a VERY yummy dinner too. :-) LeAnne was so in love with her little blue car from Oma that she took a bath with it. :-)

Thank-you very much Auntie Katie for LeAnne's beautiful Easter dresses! She really enjoyed getting dressed up this weekend and looked absolutely adorable. Saturday morning John asked her if she was pretty and she said "YES"!! :-)
















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! She is sooo adorable!! See, I can't wait until my little girl is born so I can post cute videos like that! haha, it makes things such more entertaining don't you think?!

Happy Easter!

Thanks for visiting me today!! You made me feel sooo special!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at the amount of hair LeAnne has- and yes, she is a pretty little girl!

Letherton said...

cute pics
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com