Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day! Today is a day set aside to honor & thank our mother's.

Thank-you mama for all your love, encouragement, and for all the time you invested to help me be who I am today.

I am so blessed to be the mama of 2 beautiful girls. Thank-you for the text today Amanda, miss you tons. I can't wait to see you this summer.

Thank-you Lord for seeing us through our infertility journey and blessing our life with LeAnne. Lord, I pray you will be with those who struggle with infertility. I pray you will provide them with strength, peace and purpose.

LeAnne, I am honored to be your mama little girl. I pray each day God will help me be the best mama I can be.

Thank-you Lord for my husband. He is an amazing friend, encourager, and daddy! I pray Lord you will bless our life with one more little bundle of joy.


Not so happy I was taking pictures of her. The outfit was adorable.


Mother's day melt down


I love this silly grumpy look she gets.


Blowing bubbles with her new bubble gun.


That's the smile I LOVE! I'm so BLESSED!!


No comments: