Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update coming soon

Good morning! I'll be posting a long overdue family update blog this weekend! Life has been busy with us Leonard's. Nothing special per say just busy living life. I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend and looking even more forward to June 17th which is the first day of my summer break. I promise I'll post an update with pictures this long holiday weekend. For now I must run because I have one special 2 1/2 year old girl standing in my living room with nothing but her top on saying "wet". Then I'm off to the dentist this morning to fix a tooth. I am not sure what is worse the tooth ache or a trip to the dentist. Have an safe and awesome holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Life happens and that is so much more than blogging - I've had to learn this myself. Have a good week and looking forward to photos!