Wednesday, September 8, 2010

(almost) Wordless Wednesday - She loves learning!

 Last night while I was cooking dinner LeAnne picked up her crayons and was drawing. Then I hear her say "line down, line down, line over, it's an H, Line down, over, over, it's an I". So I took a peak and sure enough my almost 3 year old has written an H and an I.  Can you see them?

Also notice the noodle necklace in the first picture; I dyed some noodles in a sandwich bag with a few drops of food coloring & a few drops of water. Then let them dry and we put them onto some yarn, along with two pieces of paper with the letter J's on them.  We were making Jewelry for the letter J.

I love how she loves learning! 

For More wordless Wednesday fun head on over to 5 minutes for moms.

Can you see her I and H in this picture?


1 comment:

lynette355 said...

you are doing wonderful with her
so proud of both of yall