Friday, November 19, 2010

First snow of the season fun

Yesterday I woke up to our first snow of the season.  We only got maybe 4 inches, it was raining by the time I left for work then warmed up a lot and almost off of the snow it gone now.  We did have enough snow for LeAnne to have some fun and not be too cold either.  John said it was adorable watching her build her snowmen.  Let me back up by telling you when LeAnne woke up at 5:15am I took her to the window and said "do you see what's coming from the sky", she didn't quite comprehend so I took her out on our porch and she screeched "SNOW"! and then told me it was beautiful!  It was precious.  Without further babbling from mama bear here are some pictures of the first snow of 2010 and an adorable video too!! 









































No comments: