Monday, May 20, 2013

I love my brother!

LeAnne absolutely adores her little brother.  She loves kissing him, reading to him and talking about him.  She loves helping me and loves to hold her little brother.  On Wednesday May 1st when Christian was one week old she took him for Share (show & tell) at school.  She was so proud of her little brother!  Today it was hilarious when Christian was grunting LeAnne says "That's my boy"! It was precious!
















While working on the blend TH LeAnne came up with the word brother and completely on her own wrote the sentence I love my brother! Her teacher took a picture of it and sent it to me in a text. It totally made my day!!


















My prayer is that these two will be close. I cherish the relationship I had with my brother growing up, always wanted to marry a man who was a combination of my dad & my brother and LOVE my little brother with all my heart! :-)

No comments: