Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday & Off to Oregon in the morning!

I am so thankful this day is here because that means we are leaving for Oregon in the morning! I can't wait to lay my eyes on our beautiful older daughter, then I am going to give her a big mama bear hug! Oh I miss her so much! I am excited to watch our girls interact and be sisters! Of course we are way excited to see Grammy & Grampy too! Were looking forward to our trip to the zoo as well. I am not looking forward to the drive tomorrow. I think it will take us about 6-7 hours depending on the number and length of our rests stops. Prayin its a good trip!

I am very thankful for my husband and our wonderful marriage! May 19th we celebrated our 8th anniversary. Inside the beautiful card my hubby got me he wrote "8 years isn't nearly enough time to spend with you. Here's to 80 more"! He was off work that day so he & LeAnne went to town to get mama flowers & run a few other errands. My sister told my mom (she works at the pharmacy in town) that she looked out her window and saw the cutest baby walking down the street with her daddy, then went Hey that's LeAnne & John. LOL!! I am so blessed!

Of course I am very thankful for our little lady LeAnne! She's now saying "uh oh", ow, and is quite the serious artist. She is coloring for longer periods of time, using different colors and starting to make circles.

I took this picture tonight when she was doing anything she could to stay awake. She saw her Easter hat on her dresser and said "peas" so I let her have it for a bit. She would wear it, then throw it up in the air, and then put it on her horse Lucky. It was too cute!


I am oh so thankful for my Savior. One of my nieces sent this poem to me today.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

No comments: