Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Having a blast playing with a Willow tree branch!



Playing with a Dandelion



Such a sweet picture!


Girl power! This girl loves playing with sticks!


What a difference a year makes. I am so thankful to have John home this Mother's day, he was still in Arkansas this time last year. I can't believe how much LeAnne has changed since last Mother's Day. (click the link to see last year) She is still adorable, still our busy little bee but this year she is trying very hard to talk with her newest words being something that sounds like cheese (her fave food) and a version of thank-you that she uses sometimes. She is running instead of walking, did her first painting project with a paint brush on Sunday (she's not ready for painting), she's our picky eater, and we bought her a cushie tushie seat for the toilet this weekend. I am going to start by weaning her from the bottle once I am out of school and by the end of Summer I hope to have potty training started. Oh we can't forget she's sleeping through the night and mama is definitely more alert!

I love being a mama! I am sure like many mom's I wish I could find someone to pay me to be a SAHM. It can certainly be challenging and I am learning every day! I am so thankful God blessed our life with our daughters. I love them very very much! I love watching them grow up and it's a blessing to get to see the world again with a fresh set of eyes. I am thankful for the amazing husband and daddy God blessed my life with!

We had a rather low key Mother's day. I was able to watch part of the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, so far it's pretty good, then hung out at home playing with LeAnne & getting chores done while John worked in our yard and then we made dinner for my mama. John got me a few really cute cards and thanks to him I have peace of mind our memories are protected (external hard drive) and I'll smell good. (Forever perfume). I love you honey!! I'd love to show you a in work picture of his hard work in the yard but he wants to wait until its complete to post pictures. We now have an old lawn mower, & blow in our planting beds. It's looking GREAT!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: