Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a clean break & Daddy's Pit Crew

John got a phone call from Amanda late Friday night. She said I just left the hospital... HUH? She was roller skating, someone pushed her, down she went and broke a bone in her left arm. She was in really good spirits all things considering. She was actually on her way back to her friends house. I texted with her today. She said it doesn't hurt much just itches. She will have to go to the Dr to have a cast put on once the swelling goes down. She is REALLY looking forward to spending Christmas with us this year and told me today she wants to help us decorate. Yahoooo! Nothing would make me happier than to have our girls both home for Christmas. We'll make it work somehow.

One of LeAnne's absolutely favorite places to be is in the shop with daddy. She was one happy girl when she got to help daddy work on his new lawn tractor. She knows just where to put the wrench and how it works. Here are some pictures I took last week.





What a great team!




You go GIRL!!



2 comments:

Eva said...

Love the new blog design! LeAnne is such a good helper! Sorry to hear about Amanda, hope she recovers soon.

lynette355 said...

pretty pretty blog you got here!
and what adorable lil blond curls.
Isn't it wonderful when our children are home...I sure miss my college girl too!