Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loving the interaction

We are all having so much fun with LeAnne! She is starting to say more sentences and interact with us and peers more. Daddy took her to toddler story time Tuesday morning where she is learning to sit still to listen to a short story and participate during song/dance time. This was their 2nd week going and he said she behaved well. She even started to do some motions to a song. That afternoon her neighborhood friend came over to play. They did well together. At one point LeAnne crossed her arms, then marched around the yard saying "no no, no", we soon figured out she wanted one of the golf balls her friend had.

Earlier this week one of her cousins painted her finger nails blue and her toe nails purple. This was the first time she had ever had her nails painted. Her cousin said she did very well! All evening I heard "I see blue" or "I see purple".

She was very happy to see the moon tonight. "I see moon"!

Our little ham. ;-)


Here is a video of her and daddy playing this evening. Yaw, Giddy up!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Story time at the library is a great idea! How do you get a YouTube video to load on your blog? I can't seem to figure it out.

Unknown said...

I used to love taking my kids to story time! I wish that I wasn't working part time now so that I could take Miss Maddy -- the boys always loved it so much! Glad you little Ham is having such a great week!

lynette355 said...

never could get enough of story time and now happy to run on with it for my grandbabes