Sunday, March 7, 2010

A peak into our world...

Hello there! It was a beautiful Spring like weekend in our corner of the field. I think the fresh air did me good because I am finally starting to get over this cold that has had me down all week. Mom, LeAnne & I had a successful trip to town on Saturday, well other than I forgot a few things. We spent time outside both Saturday & Sunday afternoon. My helper & I even did a little weeding and hung up our bird feeder on Saturday! She is listening so good these days, most of the time that is. You'll notice in one of the videos she goes sh to me when she is done saying her ABC's. She does this often when she doesn't feel like playing also.

Random cuteness

One morning last week as I got her ready to go to Oma's for the day I coughed and she said "Bless you mama"

She will say "Hi Mama", then instead of waiting for me to answer say "Hi LeAnne (yeeAnne) and laugh!

Her 2 favorite books these days are:

The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diensen

I'm a pout pout fish
with a pout-pout face,
So I spread the dreary wearies
All over the place".

Blub
Bluuuub
Bluuuuuuuuub

Daddy taught LeAnne how to do the Blub, Bluuub, Bluuuub pages! It's so cute!!

Some of My Best Friends are Polka-Dot Pigs by Sara Anderson

Out of the blue LeAnne started doing the main line in this book which is Polka Polka Polka-Dot Whirly Purple Maisie. Except she says" Polka, polka, polka,....Maisie.

Here are some pictures:



Looks like a girl on a mission!


See my bunny! Is that dress too cute or what!





She colors a lot these days! Check out those nice circles! :-)





This video is a bit random and a lot longer video than I care to post but it really captures a lot of things she is doing these days so enjoy. When you ask her who she is, sometimes she say "Me" and sometimes she will say "YeeAnne". She loves her ABC's & counting to 10 most of them time. In this video I was trying to get her to repeat after me but she had other ideas and you'll hear most letters she is saying the next letter. Such a smarty pants. She was totally not into counting and very interested in having her bunny swing in my camera strap. Did you hear the Sh Sh and no's? Oh and asking for a dirty look? See she's been giving us these fake dirty looks, then we look back at her the same way and she laughs. It's all adorable now.



Just a quick video outside today pulling her wagon.

No comments: