Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The buzz in our house...

The Leonard family is healthy, thriving and busy! I have not been taking many photographs or blogging much because I taken a big leap of faith. I have not come to this decision lightly, spent much time in prayer and talking with my awesome husband. I am blessed to have the support and encouragement of my husband! I have plans and goals. Now it's time to get educated and get started working my business. I am proud to say I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay! I love the way Mary Kay skin care products make my skin feel and I would love the opportunity to share them with other women. I am excited to make other woman feel good and make extra income for my family! So who's up for a facial appointment? Who would like to get a free hostess gift and earn free product? Give me a call to schedule. Oh and I have a website; http://www.marykay.com/JanaLeonard/default.aspx


I think our dear LeAnne might turn into a peanut butter & jelly sandwich! Every time we turn around lately we hear "p-butter Jel". The other morning she was asking for a sandwich the second she woke up! She did get brave last weekend and at some Macaroni & cheese, pizza and a flour tortilla. :-)

John continues to take her to toddler story time at the library ever other Tuesday and she loves it! Last week she sat a little more still for the story and even did the motions to the songs!

Last week daddy started playing store with her while making Micky & Minnie Mouse puppets. LeAnne LOVES this! He's one awesome daddy for sure!! Here is a video I shot of them playing;

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

i love mary kay...only make up that touches my face. i am off to see your site!