Saturday, March 1, 2008

Late night with LeAnne

Oh boy lil miss LeAnne has discovered a new pitch and loudness to her voice! She's a squealer. It rather funny...even at 1:30am. She seems to squeal and blow rasberries a lot when she is trying to keep herself awake. She has been going down for a nap between 5-6pm, then she is up around 11pm, eats and is down until morning (between 3am-6am). Well last night was the exception ~ She didn't nap well at all the whole day. I think she is going through another phase where she wants to be up longer but her body is adjusting. Long story short John & I were off to bed but lil girl had other plans. She woke up around 12:30 and didn't know if she wanted to play, eat or sleep. I've uploaded the video we captured onto Utube, click the link to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rW1rnmm-HE If that doesn't work copy and paste the URL into your browser. Let me know if that still doesn't work. :-)

On top of that she has been sleeping very light, waking up a lot crying, and being in the same room as her now for the time being until our bed can get upstairs I am up evertime. Most of the time I can give her her binky and she goes back to sleep but it certainly doesn't leave a very rested mama. Thank God I've not gone back to work yet. Good times!

1 comment:

Eva said...

That is the funniest video I have ever seen! I know exactly how you are feeling! Don't you just love it when they discover the noises they can make!