This Summer is coming to an end and before I know it I will be back to work so I want to take this opportunity to reflect on why I am thankful for Summer.
* Summer became my favorite season 8 years ago when I was introduced to my wonderful husband the end of June 2000.
* I am thankful every summer after that John's daughter Amanda has some or all of the summer with us. (this is the 1st summer she's not been with us - we miss her so much)
* I am thankful for the many game nights we enjoyed during our Summer's together.
* I am thankful for all the summer nights when I could give Amanda a hug, tell her good-night & I loved her.
I am thankful for all the Summer mornings when I could give Amanda a hug and tell her good morning sunshine!
I am thankful for all the summers I could watch Amanda & her daddy spend time together. I know he misses her so much during the year.
* I am thankful for the trips the 3 of us took together in the summer. The best being our
summer vacation to San Diego, California in 2005.
* I am also very thankful my job (Para-professional in an Elementary school) allows me to be off the whole summer!
* I am thankful for all the time I've been able to spend with our daughter this summer!
* I am thankful I can be a SAHM during the summer. LeAnne has changed so much this summer. She's learning a lot, and developing so much more personality.
* I am thankful I've been able to see my husband more during the summer. He's pretty cool!
* I am thankful I've been able to have a garden this Summer. The veggies from our garden taste so much better than store bought veggies. I look forward to growing a bigger garden next year.
* I am thankful for the trip we took to Central Oregon. Even though it was a night mare of a trip I am thankful we got to see our family.
* I am thankful for time. It is so nice to be able to spread house hold chores through out the week.
* I am thankful for the time I've been able to spend scrap booking. Amanda's book is up to date. LeAnne's 1st year book is almost done and I am starting to order and organize pictures for her next book. I have even done a few pages in my book.
* I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have here.
* I am thankful for the beautiful flowers blooming all around us!
* I am thankful for the birds who come to our feeders.
* I am thankful for the extra time I can spend with my mama!
* I am thankful that I've begun to work out every other day and I am sticking to it! :-)
Well on that note, LeAnne is ready for breakfast so our day begins. :-)
What are you thankful? Head on over to Iris's blog Grace Alone to share how your life is blessed.