Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Enjoying Daddy's 1st Cake & Homemade Frosting

Daddy recently quit smoking and this weekend he was going a bit stir crazy so he decided to make a cake with home made frosting. With a little guidance from us girls (his mom, LeAnne & myself) he made a yummy cake! LeAnne enjoyed licking the beats & spatula!




She had quite the grip on the beat & spatula. She didn't even want a piece of cake if it meant she had to put these down. lol




For more wordless Wednesday fun head over to 5 minutes for Moms.

13 comments:

Kristin said...

I think there's more on her face than on the spatula! LOL! Thanks for sharing... glad John is still not smoking. Praying here! :-)

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Adorable! Looks yummy!

Elesha said...

Aww, this brings back memories! Adorable! I have that same high chair. I guess it's popular; I've seen it three times this morning.
http://keepinupwiththejspot.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Tell your husband Congratulations for the cake and stopping smoking! It looks like your daughter is enjoying it!

Lee-Ann said...

Yummy! I love your daughter's name. ;o)

Heather said...

Mmmm. Birthday cake batter!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

She is adorable.

Tonya said...

Aw, what fun! I want cake now!

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh those pigtails are too much. She's so adorable!!

Licking the spatula is the best part. :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

She is too cute! She looks like she is having a ball!

Colette S said...

What better way to spend time with daddy!

Dee said...

yum! I want some too!

Marie said...

Yay for quitting smoking!!!! Adorable pics