Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Eve LeAnne and daddy has a blast tracking Santa with NORAD. He would first show her on his phone or laptop where Santa was and where we were then they bust out daddy's globe and show her where we lived and were Santa was.  It was a precious teaching moment for sure!

Let's see where Santa is...





















Then Daddy read LeAnne Twas the Nigh before Christmas and we tucked her into bed.




















Santa's been here...


I woke up at 4:45am Christmas morning. Enjoy a few cups of coffee and watched a Christmas church service online and had some nice quiet time with my Savior.  Happy Birthday Jesus!  I am so thankful you're in my life!  I had a nice instant message chat with a dear friend who  retired and move to Arizona this year. Then at 7am I was about to go wake up LeAnne when she poked her head out the door of her room.  I ushered her upstairs to wake up daddy then we all came down stairs and let the Christmas chaos begin.  LeAnne was so happy to see Santa had left her Willa, a Fijit Friend, some new Little mermaid PJ's and princess slippers!!  As she opened her presents she kept saying "this is what I always wanted"!  As most kids on Christmas morning she was overwhelmed a bit.  She was very excited to show daddy and I the awesome calendar she had made for us at school.  Seeing her hand prints done different ways is so precious. 


Christmas afternoon we headed down to the Tucannon to spend the rest of the day with family.  We had a lot of fun visiting and playing with the little ones.  I was thankful for the time with my sister.

LeAnne was none to happy when we took down our Christmas decorations earlier this week.  We told her they'd be back next year.  Oh boy was I ever happy to pack up her favorite Christmas movie, Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas or Mickey Ho Ho as she calls it, I think we watched it at least 10 times this season.

Little girl is already moving into the next holiday.  She says "guess what, it's almost Valentines Day".  Silly girl we have January/February birthday's first.  One of which is mine birthday January 10th.  I really can't believe I am as old as I am.  I don't feel like it.

This Christmas break has been very nice and relaxing!  I am thankful for the weekend Amanda was here and that John has as much time off as he did!!  I am thankful my mom and grandma made it home this week and it looks like they'll be here for the Winter.

Thank-you Lord for blessing our life!!



LeAnne & her new Cabbage patch Maddie

Stencil fun


LeAnne & baby Cinderella
















LeAnne loves her Gumballs

Beautiful ornament I for from my Student


Mama & daughter Christmas morning!


No comments: