Friday, December 23, 2011

Our Whole Family Under One Roof for a Week!!






















It was amazing to have both of our girls under one roof for a week.  To make the week even sweeter John was off work the whole time she was here.  Amanda arrived Friday night via train and left EARLY this morning.  My heart was full of joy as I watched our girls play together.  LeAnne absolutely adores her big sister! She enjoyed waking her up every morning by jumping on her.  One morning she came upstairs to tell us "Amanda won't get up, she just says mmmm (moaning) "  hee hee!  While Amanda was here she and LeAnne decorated a gingerbread house, help decorate cookies, and Amanda showed her how to work her new Wii draw game.  We had a family game night and visited one of her cousins.  Amanda definitely loves her little sister as well.  I hope these girls will be close as they grow up.  Amanda and I enjoyed lunch and went to see Breaking Dawn together which was a lot of fun.  Both John and I had some nice talks with Amanda.  Amanda is very excited to start her Veterinary Assistant program January 9th!  We are very proud of our girls!  :-)  I love being a wife and a mama!

No comments: