Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Preschool Graduation

LeAnne graduated from preschool on June 13th, 2012 from Dixie Elementary School.  It was a fun night of celebrating our children!  One of the mom's put together a very  nice slide show of pictures taken through the school year. As I watched LeAnne walk up on stage in her red cap & gown I was reminded of the journey through infertility and how blessed we are to have such a beautiful daughter.  There was a time when I didn't believe I would ever be a mother.  My heart over flows with love for our daughter and I love being a mama!  LeAnne was very animated through out the whole presentation. Bowing after each song the kids performed caused her cap to start to fall off but her amazing teacher helped her put it back on.  During the interview part of the night LeAnne said her favorite part of preschool was "playing dress up".  She definitely hammed it up for the crowd. Her teacher next year remarked after the program that she was looking forward to never having a dull day with LeAnne in her classroom.

I can't believe out little girl will be a Kindergartener in September!!




















No comments: