Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Wednesday with a few words - Memories & Milestones

LeAnne with her Auntie Katie this past weekend!  Thank-you Auntie for all the amazing things you do for our little princess and her family!  You are a blessing to us!  Can't wait to see you this weekend!



















LeAnne's new Butterfly Kid's Foot Stool from Tatutina!  I won this cool stool through a blog contest at Mommy Living the Life of Riley.  This stool couldn't have come at a better time.  LeAnne is now able to wash her own hands after she goes potty and brush her teeth!  :-)







 

Speaking of going potty...LeAnne is doing awesome!  It's like the light went on overnight. Here she is using her potty chair in the back of our Ford Freestyle before an event this past Sunday. :-)

 



  

 

For More wordless Wednesday fun head on over to 5 minutes for moms.

7 comments:

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

The pic of LeAnne and her aunt is just precious! The background is amazing!!

And I'm loling at her doing her business in the back of the car. I told my husband we could/should do this with our 2 year old, and he looked at me like I had two heads! Now I have proof that I'm not the only mommy out there that would do this!!

Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by my place!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Just adorable!!

Unknown said...

I hope the light goes on for JDaniel when we start potty training.

She looks like she loves visiting with her aunt.

Dexie said...

Awwww, definitely precious. Thanks for visiting my WW too :)

stacief said...

So great when potty training goes easily! My older son had a difficult time of it but my 3yr old was much, much faster about it!

Here's to no more diapers!

Happy WW!

Muthering Heights said...

Potty training success is the best...good for her!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love the picture of LeAnne and her aunt. That's one that will hold special memories in the future.

I remember the days of the portable potty going everywhere with us. lol!