Friday, November 28, 2008

Dayton Christmas Kick off

The Leonard Family in front of the Historic train Depot in town.



Collecting leaves at the train Depot


Mom, John, LeAnne & I had fun enjoying the Christmas kick off in our town. LeAnne was a bit cranky but did well overall. The Christmas decorations look so nice. The stores had some great deals and Christmas music could be heard through out the town. We picked up some "New to us" Christmas decorations, some Christmas candles and a Christmas gift for LeAnne. LeAnne has fun collecting leaves at the Historic Train Depot. Thankful today has been a better day. Lil girl napped for 45 minutes in her own bed and then slept with mama for another hour. :-) I love Christmas! KLOVE radio station has been playing Christmas music all day long and I LOVE it. LeAnne & I watched the Christmas Kick off fireworks from our house. :-) It was a great show. This Christmas season I look forward decorating our house, baking cookies with my girls, seeing my mama perform in the Christmas play, taking time to celebrate Jesus, going to Christmas events as a family, watching LeAnne's reaction to the lights, and seeing what she thinks of Santa this year, and I can't wait for Christmas morning with our family all together. Christmas is such a wonderful time of year full of love and hope.

No comments: