Thursday, November 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We had a wonderful trip over the other side of the mountain. It was very busy but lots of fun. LeAnne was a trooper! We got to see a lot of people and do a lot of shopping. We did enough shopping to last a while. It was so nice to visit stores other than Kmart and Walmart. LOL!! I am so thankful I was able to see a few people from our old church and from Boeing. I sure do miss our old church, my friends their, the SPICE ministry. I pray we'll find a church here we like equally as much. I would have liked to have been able to see a few more family members but we just couldn't pack anymore into the time we had their and LeAnne started not feeling well at times. I must say though I don't miss the traffic or the humidity. ACK! Way too many cars! I was so glad to get home to our dry, clean air. The closer we got to home, the less cars we saw, and the more relaxed I got. I was even happy to see our vast lands. Their is just something beautiful about the simplicity of the rolling hills, the dessert landscape, the sage brush, the enormous rock formations and the now barren farm land. LeAnne was very happy to be home too. We were greeted by Gracie & Bella with lots of kisses for us both. Poor little LeAnne has got herself a bug of some kind I think. She's had a pretty icky tummy that has let to a bad diaper rash and she's been miserable. She'll be with daddy today as I go to work and I pray they do okay.

I feel oh so blessed to have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful daughters, amazing family & friends, were all healthy, have a nice home to live in, good jobs, and live in a quiet community. My job is going well. I am getting to know the student I am working with more and more each day. He's a challenge at times but overall he's a pleasure to work with and I love his quick wit. I'll feel better once I get myself more organized so I am not up until the wee hours of the night or up at the crack of dawn prepping for his day. I would love to have lesson plans completed for a week ahead of time. I got him some really great rewards but now I need to come up with a reward system that is not to easy but not so daunting he doesn't get it. Any suggestions? I want to challenge him but not make it over his head.

I know it's been a little bit since I've posted pictures and I will try to get some this weekend. It will be a weekend of cleaning up the house, prepping lesson plans, grocery shopping and hanging out with my favorite girl. Love ya'll

No comments: