Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful










I have so many things to be thankful for! Our family is very blessed! This past year has been packed with firsts for us. God flung open doors, led us to a new life, and He has been so faithful and we are thankful for His provisions. In these hard economic times I am thankful both John & I have jobs. I am so thankful I have found a job I love. I really feel like I have been welcomed into a family and I enjoy working with my student. It's a little easier leaving LeAnne in the morning knowing that I am making a difference in this little boy's life. Were still trying to figure out how to juggle our finances to make ends meet but I have faith God will provide.

I am very thankful for my husband. I am so grateful for our friendship. I appreciate his encouragement, his help around the house, his hard work to make our home wonderful, and the effort he takes to spend time with LeAnne. I am so thankful that LeAnne spends one day a week with daddy. She's very blessed to have such an outstanding daddy who loves her very much. The most precious gift he can give her is his love and time. Thank-you sweetie!

I am thankful for my daughters! I love being a mama even more than I thought I would. I love my daughters more than anything. I can't believe Amanda will be 16 soon. She has a beautiful, loving heart. John and I are so excited Amanda will be spending Christmas with us this year!! It's so true that until you've experienced parenthood first hand you really can't comprehend what people tell you. It's definitely a lot exhausting work, not all roses, can be very frustrating but it's all worth it. Tonight as I was tickling LeAnne I began to well up with tears just thinking about how precious she is and how much I love her. Thank-you God!

I am thankful all of us are healthy. I am thankful our needs are met.

I am very thankful for our family and friends! It means so much to me to have their love and support. I am grateful that LeAnne can spend her days with grandma Marcia. I am thankful for all my mom's help and advice. I am thankful LeAnne has so many people who love and adore her.

I am thankful my brother, Crescent, Nataly and Jena were able to be here with us last weekend!

We had a fairly laid back Thanksgiving day. Mom came over to our house for dinner and helped us to cope with our grumpy girl who was boycotting naps. We had a yummy ham and scalloped potatoes dinner. John got our Christmas lights up and worked on a prop for the Christmas play mom is in. We are so blessed!!

No comments: