Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's so smart & brave ~ Daddy daughter days!

Our girl is so smart, always thinking and trying to figure out how things work. This afternoon daddy and I watch her try to put her boot on her foot for at least 5 minutes. She has almost mastered the fine art of turning pages in her books, can screw a lid onto a bottle, and she's quite the motorcycle rider. Here is a cute video I took of her the other day while she was riding her bike. I think it will be sooner rather than later before she takes a good spill. EEKS! We are so BLESSED!!!

I have one awesome husband! I love him so much! I am so HAPPY has LeAnne with him once a week. It's a great time for them to spend some good quality time. Daddy does such a great job of taking care of his girl. Today they played outside, LeAnne played in daddy's pile of leaves and LeAnne looked adorable in the outfit daddy picked out for her. Then get this....John cooked dinner and CLEANED up! He's even volunteered to clean and cook one day a week for me from now on! WOW I am one blessed girl! Thank-you so much honey! You have no idea how much it means to me that you are willing to step up and help me. I love you!!

No comments: