Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are going on a road trip

Thanks for the pig tails Sav!!














That's not an apple silly girl!!



















**Update** Daddy & LeAnne had an outstanding day together! I walked in the door to see daddy playing with his girl. She was having fun but happy to see her mama too! He said she was such a good girl all day long. She shared some Top Ramen with daddy for lunch and he said she was a very good eater all day long. She napped well, played well and only got into trouble a few times. I am so thankful Leanne has such a wonderful daddy!!


My job is proving to be a challenge in a good way. I'll be much more comfortable once we figure out a schedule that is going to work because it's a bit chaotic now and that's not good for either of us. I hear lil one rustling around so must get her off to grandma's house and then I am off to work.

I have a 1/2 day of work on Friday because the teachers need to prepare for conferences, no work on Monday because of conferences and no work on Tuesday because of Veterans day so its road trip time. I've been missing my family and friends in Western, Washington a lot so we are going to squeak in a visit before the weather gets nasty. I am so EXCITED to be able to see everyone and get a city fix. I am running out of time so much jet but please pray for daddy today as he will be spending the whole day with LeAnne. Love ya'll.

No comments: