Thursday, December 2, 2010

Enter to win a Hearts 4 Hearts Doll

Here I am again to write about another doll I found on my search for a doll for LeAnne for Christmas.   The Heart for Heart girls represent different parts of the world and they each have a story about how they help to give back in their community. Each doll stands 14" has a poseable, smooth vinyl body, and high-quality rooted hair for hours of doll play.  I love that they are conservatively dressed, come with adorable accessories and a mini story about the dolls life.


This doll scored major points with me when I read that when you buy a doll, Hearts For Hearts Girls donates part of the purchase price through their charitable partner, World Vision, to programs that support girls in that country. Whether it’s malaria nets in Africa, schoolbooks in Asia, or food supplies in the US, these programs help girls to thrive and succeed. Now that's awesome!!!

My favorite doll is Dell from the USA.  Dell comes from a family who's had hard times but through hard work they are making ends meet.  Dell's father was a coal miner, lost his job at the mine, and now makes guitars.  Dell's mom is cafeteria worker at her school.  I love that Dell gives back by knitting blankets and hats for people in the Appalachians. I also like that when your child registers on the heart 4 heart girls web page they can play games, read their dolls diaries and learn  how to help in their community.

I also appreciate that these dolls are very affordable at just $24.99. At that price I would love t o get my daughter a few of the dolls over time to teach her about different parts of our world. :-)

















The Bragging Mommy is giving away one of these beautiful dolls to a lucky reader as part of her Brag Worthy Christmas event. She has a lot of great giveaways going on right now. The Hearts 4 Hearts doll giveaway ends Dec. 6.

No comments: