Sunday, December 19, 2010

School Christmas Program

My mom, LeAnne & I attended the Christmas program at the school I work at on Thursday night.  The preschooler children sang a snow man song, then Jingle Jingle Little Bell and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.  It was adorable! Mom said LeAnne was singing right along with them.  I can't wait to see her on stage next year.

Then the K-5th grade presented a Wizard of Oz Christmas story play.  The kids worked very hard to memorize their lines, and to become their characters.  The show was a huge hit with the audience!  I am so proud of our kids!  Mom said LeAnne loved it.  According to mom she was singing along with all the songs and announcing the characters. :-) 

Then after the program Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus visited the school.  While we stood in line waiting our turn LeAnne was so excited but quickly changed her mind when it was her turn to sit on his lap. I ended up holding her next to Santa.

No comments: