Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guess what?

Our precious lil noise maker can touch the floor in her walker and has figured out how to push herself backwards! I am not sure she really gets what she is doing but knowing how quickly she catches on she will be FLYING around the kitchen in no time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mauk_P5YZYc

Daddy is going to be so surprised how much his girl has changed. 4 more wake ups until we pick daddy up from the airport! We are so proud of our guy -- he's tied with another guy he works with for # 1 in his class!

Off to get a few things done while LeAnne is naping. I've gots lots to do to get ready for John to come home on Saturday. Being a mama definately keeps ya busy. It's the hardest yet most rewarding job EVER! I also have an interview with a staff analyst at Express Personel on Thursday. I'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I wish there was a way we could make it work out so I didn' t have to work because I have really enjoyed being home with our girl but I realize we have to pay the bills. I never imagined it would take this long to find something but were in a smaller town and the economy isn't the best. I am praying I will find a job where I can make enough to pay off our debt, and a job I can leave at the office at the end of the day and hurry home to my family. I have faith God will provide in His time. :-)

No comments: