Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 months old today

**Update** Mama still needs more sleep ~ LeAnne is 10 months today NOT 11 months. LOL! I definately don't want time to go by faster. I am still wishin there was a pause or rewind button. :-)




I can't believe LeAnne is 10 months old today! She is looking more and more like a little girl and not a baby. She is cruising along furniture and standing on her own for short periods of time. Lately she has been making the cutest noise but not sure how to describe it other than it's sounds like she's making a chuffing noise like baby tigers do. She has taken to smiling big and wrinkling up her nose at the same time. It's funny! She is now using B's saying ba aba ba ba. Her & Amanda have really bonded this month. :-) She is eating well, starting to use a sippy cup better and loves flavored ice. No more teeth this month. Sleeping, going to sleep and staying asleep continues to be ROUGH! She fights going to sleep something terrible and is still waking up at least 2 times most nights. I count myself lucky if I get 6 hour of sleep in a row. Lately I've been very frustrated, at my wits end with her sleeping. My lack of sleep leaves me EXHAUSTED most of the time, which has led to me being very emotional & irritable, I have a lot of headaches, I have trouble concentrating, staying organized, keeping with a schedule and a lot of times I just feel like I am in a daze. I've often wondered if this is all from lack of sleep or is it something else. I've gotta get LeAnne sleeping better so mama can get rested. I wonder if I should have done something different when she was younger. If you have any thoughts/advice pleases share. Hearing her cry/scream it out is terrible! I LOVE our little girl so much!
I've begun to think about her birthday -- theme, who to invite, her birthday falls on a Saturday so we will have the party then. I can't believe she will be a year old in 2 months! WOW! She's down so I am off to bed. Love ya'll
P.S She slept from 10:30pm to 6:40am last night and it was HEAVEN for mama! I feel human this morning! Now I got up at 6:00am so I could shower and now her first name is a time when I can job search, or scrap or get dinner ready or whatever - the main thingis it's MAMA time. Yahoooooooooooo!! Gotta go -- LeAnne is done eating breakfast and it's bathtime!

No comments: