Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Patty Cake Patty Cake...

I FINALLY caught LeAnne clapping on video! She started clapping a lot on her own about a week ago but every time we'd turn on the camera she would stop. Time to start teaching her how to play Patty cake. :-) These fun times with her definitely make up for the frustrations. She' has been a real mama's girl this last week. She will play a while and then stop what she is doing to come over and give me a big hug. I LOVE it!!! Her adorable onesie is one of many new outfits she got from Grandma Marcia who made a trip to Khols. Thank-you Grandma Marcia!! She also got an adorable Seahawks cheerleader outfit from Grandma Nana and my Aunt Lois made her a beautiful purple sweater. This lil girl definitely has clothes. We are so thankful!! At the moment lil one is fighting to go to sleep.




On that note...earlier today I was thinking as I attempted to rock her to sleep how many comparisons I can make between her behavior and my behavior as a child of God. I am so thankful God is a patient father!!! :-) More on that note later... For now I have LeAnne needs a nappy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

She is so precious! I hope sleeping is going better for you guys.

Katie