Thursday, August 28, 2008

Water & electronics really don't mix...

Well I was trying to do to many things at once, and had a glass of water on the table where my lap top lives and... yep I spilled a significant amount of water on my laptop. :-( I tried everything I could think of to hurry to get the water off but I don't think it helped. John is going to call around today to see if anyone can salvage the hard drive and possibly repair if it's not too much. Thank-God most of our pictures are online someone or on a CD. Of course I had not done a back up of my documents for a little bit though. So all my scrap book journal pages, ideas, and a really great list of addresses I had been working on were in my documents. It's not the end of the world, we do have John's laptop for now, I will get another one when we can afford it but it just blows! Anyone want a pretty paper weight?

No comments: