Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love Jesus but I drink a little...

I know 2 post in one morning! But I had to share this with ya'll. If you need a morning laugh click this LINK and watch a clip of the Ellen show. Oh man I was laughing so hard I was crying. What a precious lady Gladys is.

Up up up and over the hump of the week we go! Happy Hump day! I am just about to head for another interesting day at school. Today the kids start swimming lessons at the YMCA in Walla Walla. My lil guy is very afraid of the water so we won't be participating. Instead he will be practicing his hand writing and then we'll play a game of Hi Hi Cherry-O. We played it yesterday so I could figure out how to play it and he proclaimed "You're the best teacher because we play games, have math & snack (a lil motivation to learn subtraction, hey the boy loves cashews), bring me cool prizes, and let me have free time". Mind you later that afternoon I was the worst teacher EVER because I was ruining his day AGAIN. LOL!! Oh the joys of teaching!

No comments: