Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

Squealing with delight because her chair made
music!



She loves to be outside! She spent an hour outside
with daddy on Friday. Here she is trying to pull
her wagon.



Sitting on the bench in our backyard with Gracie.
She got up on the bench all by herself



How does this monkey puppet work?


Sitting in her new rocking chair from Auntie Katie.
Of course Bella isn't too far way. :-)


Good Morning! Happy Monday! This will be a quick update since for whatever reason my alarm didn't go off at 4am so I woke up to my cell phone alarm at 5am. EEKS! We had a surprise visit from my Auntie Katie this weekend! It was so great to see her, though I wish we had more time to hang out. My auntie sure knows how to spoil a girl though, and this time that girl was ME! Happy birthday to mama! She got me some very nice shirts, a few great Christian books (Daily Guide posts 2009 & The King's Daughter), and lotion, body spray, shower gel and a defuse of my favorite relaxing scent...that would be none other than Lavendar mixed with vanilla. Thank-you so much auntie!! :-) Oh and we can't forget the rocking chair...LeAnne loves when it makes music! In other news we had a nice weekend with daddy home! Daddy & LeAnne had a wonderful day on Friday, we went grocery shopping on Saturday, and Sunday we did a bunch of cleaning. LeAnne has been full of winks and kisses! Check out her adorable new shoes -- size 5 Winnie the Pooh! Oh just gusse what she figured out how to do this weekend? Were in trouble now... She opened our front door! AHH We will be keeping the dead bolt locked and installing a lock up high very soon. Okay onto the pictures and then I must get going. I have more to say but I've run outa time! I'll post more later this week. Have a marvelous Monday!!!

No comments: