I've been thinking about starting to write a praise report on Thursday's and after having a really really rough day at work today I feel led to end the day being thankful. Here goes, a list of what I am thankful for in no particular order.
1. My commute to & from work; On the way to work I enjoy the prayer time, & worship time and on the way home it gives me time to wind down from the day and pray some more.
2. No traffic during my commute; Oh the joys of living in the country.
3. LeAnne has started to give me hugs in the morning, when I leave for work and when I come home from work. She has even started to rub my shoulder how I rub her back when I hug her.
4. Tonight is John's last night shift for 3 whole months! This means when he won't have to sleep the first day he's off, I won't have to sleep alone for 3 months, 3 months of being able to kiss him good-morning, 3 day weekends ROCK and he doesn't have to be nocturnal for 3 months. I love my guy!!
5. Co-workers who support, encourage and help find solutions. Working with a special needs student can be challenging and I am thankful for these amazing ladies.
6. God is bigger than any obstacle I might face and He for sure will see me through to the other side.
7. God's provisions! We are an incredibly blessed family! Thank-you Lord for your amazing provisions! I am thankful for our jobs, thankful for our house, and the food that nourishes our bodies, the family who surrounds us with love.
8. Thankful for the great care my mom takes of LeAnne. She loves her grand-daughter so much and LeAnne loves her.
9. We are all healthy.
10. God blessed me with a learning challenge. My dyslexia had a huge part in defining who I am and the direction of my life. There is no one way to do something. It's okay to take the 2nd channel to learning. God created has a plan for each one of us. We should not be defined by our limitations rather learn to work with them and thrive.
I could go on and on and on but I am on exhausted mama who needs her sleep. Now what are you thankful for?