Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's Friday but I did try to post Thankful Thursday last night but I couldn't keep my eyes open or make sense of my thoughts. So welcome to the Friday edition of Thankful Thursday! I am incredibly blessed and thankful for a lot so this list is definitely not all inclusive, rather just those that are on my heart this week. Without further ramblings, I am thankful for;

Our ray of sunshine! LeAnne is trying to say new words everyday. Just as soon as I start to get concerned she's not jabbering up a storm yet she'll say a few words. :-) She absolutely, positively adores her daddy!! She is saying "Hi daddy" a lot now. She points out daddy in pictures now too!







Very thankful for that beautiful young lady we don't get to see often enough. Amanda we love you TONS and TONS! Good luck on your driver's test today sweetie!



I am always thankful for my husband. Thank-you honey for your love, your friendship, your support, your encouragement, and your tender touch! Thank-you for keeping me honest and accountable! It stings but you'd be doing me wrong if you didn't do it! Thank-you for all your hard work around our place! YOU ROCK! You are the man on TV! Thank-you for being such a great daddy to our girls! They are blessed to have you as their daddy!



Our garden is growing! I was able to give LeAnne some fresh lettuce & a few fresh Sweet Peas! They're yummy! She even asked for more Peas. :-) Picking the peas reminded me of when mom would ask my lil bro and I to go pick peas in our garden. I am pretty sure we ate more then we brought her in the bowl. Hmmm that's one way to get us to eat our veggies mama!

I am oh so thankful the safety of those I love! Praise God for watching over my family & friends.

Thank you Lord for the beautiful songs I hear each day from the birds around us. I especially love listening to the Quail, they make such a unique sound.

Thankful for my car time with the Lord on my way to work in the mornings! It's a great time to chat with Him & also listen to Him....something I need to do more of!

Very thankful for the time I'll have with my family this summer, only 3 1/2 days of school left next week! Wahooooooooooo! I know I'll miss my student a bunch though!

Thankful for the way my student enriches my life! He certainly keeps me on my toes, and you just never know what is going to come out of his mouth. He comes up with the cutest sayings and then some things that will shock ya for a moment.

Thankful, oh so very thankful for the morning me time I get most mornings! I am very much a morning person once I stop hitting snooze! I love mornings! Mornings ROCK! On the flip side though wish I could stay up later cause my hubby is a night person.

Lord, thank-you very much for providing for our family! We have what we need and that I am so thankful for!!

VERY very VERY Thankful for my mama! Mama you did an amazing job of raising your children. Were all doing well. Thank-you for being involved, thank-you for going out of your way to make sure we have what we needed & more, thank-you for loving us unconditionally, thank-you for always being there for your children. Thank-you for taking amazing care of our daughter. I am blessed your my mama & she's blessed you are your grandma. She'll say our names one day! LOL! Now I am ordering you to be more selfish! Get out their and live it up for YOU!

Blessed to have met some great people at my work! I am learning a lot and building friendships!

Thankful Summer is HERE!

Thankful our trip to Tri-Cities was successful.

Thankful for mama/daughter snuggle time.

Thankful for text messaging sorda. It's nice to be able to talk/text with my hubby and Amanda but then I do miss their voices sometimes. I heard a saying this week that hit home, We are the most disconnected connected society. That makes perfect sense! It's kinda sad. I know I for one NEED to push myself to get out and meet REAL people in the FLESH. I have some great friends I don't see, and some I've never met. \

There ya have it, my short list for the week! Have a blessed weekend!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: