Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another job interview - Is this the one? 100th post

I got a call this afternoon from the director of Special Ed director. I have an interview for an education assistant position on Tuesday Sept 23rd at 8:30am. Is this where God wants me? I'd love this job! Please pray! Yeah it's a drive but it's what I wanna do, the wages might be higher, the hours are more what I want (7:30am - 3pm) and the vacation schedule is amazing!!

I also received an email from the Christian school in town asking if I would like to be a substitute teacher. Huh? I am going to call the gal back but it has me thinkin maybe I need to look into getting my Bachelor degree and becoming a certified teacher. Do they offer education grants to us older crowd? It would take me quite a while but it might be worth it. I'll be praying and researching that too!

I just realized this is my 100th post -- NEATO!

Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Look at your blog!!!!! I'm lovin it!!! I am praying for your work situation!