Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please spread the word...

I don't usually post things like this here but this one affects me daily. I have PCOS. I am one of the blessed who after 5 years of infertility with the help of an infertility drug called Clomid was able to get pregnant and have a beautiful daughter. I still know other woman who have never been able to have a child due to PCOS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please pass this along to all your female friends.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: ♥ Spreading the PCOS word ♥
Date: Sep 1, 2008 10:55 PM


Please do me a favor and Help spread the PCOS word. All you have to do is hit reply at the bottom of this bulletin, copy the code and paste it into a new bulletin.

Thanks for showing your support and spreading the Awareness!!

P.S. oh and take 5 min.
and watch the video at the bottom of this bulletin :)


Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments: