Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our snow baby!



I woke early this morning to 6 inches of snow and it's still snowing!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I am thinking it's here to stay for a bit too because they're predicting some mighty cold temperatures next week. I mean like high temperatures under 10 degree's Fahrenheit. I am not looking forward to driving in the snow but this is where we live now so I must figure it out!

LeAnne's first reaction to the snow was "oooooh" It took me 15 minutes to gather her snow clothes, bundle her up and she was outside for maybe 5 minutes! LOL!!! The snow suit great aunt Katie sent works perfect! She was very curious, then daddy put her down, she tried to take a step and fell face first. Oh she was one unhappy baby girl! Once daddy put her onto the side walk he had just finished shoveling she was much happier until she slipped and fell face first. Shows over and we went inside.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I love the look on her face. It just started snowing here. Yay!