Monday, April 6, 2009

I wanna stay home with our girl!

Good Morning!

I can't believe how quickly Spring break flew by. It doesn't help that we've all been sick at some point this week. I am still trying to get rid of a nasty cough. I didn't get quite as much done on my to do list as I'd hoped this week, just wasn't my normal task master self but more importantly I had a great time being with John & LeAnne. I certainly can't wait until Summer vacation. The count down is on for June 11th!

The last few days have been so nice! We LOVE the sunshine! LeAnne loves playing in the dirt, playing ball with the dogs, collecting stuff, playing golf, and exploring. We had lunch with daddy on Saturday & LeAnne played for a bit outside.

In other news I've been teaching LeAnne more sign language to help her communicate with us while she's learning to talk. I make sure to say the word & use the sign at the same time. She is now using the sign for more during snack/meal times, and is starting to use the sign please & thank-you. I noticed how quickly she caught onto a song I used signs for so I thought what can it hurt to teach her signs to help with everyday communication until she's talking better. Anything to cut down on the number of times we hear "me,me,me" and her frustration because we don't get it.

I don't wanna go but I'd better go warm up my car & be off to work! Have a blessed week!
***************************************************************************

6 Month old bathing beauty gettin a bath
in Grandma Marcia's sink at her old house.
I love this picture of us together. I love you so
much lil girl!


Look at this leaf mama!



What shall I dig up next?



Oh!



Dirt is the best!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

pretty, pretty girl -- love her pig tails.

Faye said...

WHAT A GREAT POST. LOVE THE PICS! HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!