Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I didn't actually get to to Thankful Thursday on Thursday this week because the lap top & I ran our of steam before I could hit publish. LOL!! I am thankful everyday so here's just a few of the things I am thankful for.

I am very thankful for the pride my husband takes in making sure our house & yard look amazing! He's been working very hard to get our yard looking wonderful! He's transplanted trees, re-seeded the lawn, weeded, helped me plant a small veggie garden and kept up on the mowing & edging. I'll take a picture of the front yard later today - it's looking great. He has two trees on order (a Crape Myrtle for the front & a Jonathan Apple tree for the back).

Here's our garden - Let's see if I have any kind of a green thumb at all. We planted Walla, Walla Sweet Onions, Red Onions, Cauliflower, Sweet Peas, Head Lettuce, and Bush beans. My mom has a few cucumber and tomatoes plants for me too.



Of course I am thankful for lil miss LeAnne! She's a huge source of joy in our lives! I can't wait to spend LOTS of time with her this summer. I can't believe she is already 18 months old.

I am thankful for our pups Gracie & Bella! They both do very well with LeAnne and are great companionship.



I am thankful for the new OT who is working with my student at school! We've just begun exploring his sensory integration challenges and I am already seeing changes for the good in him. Yahoooo!!

I am thankful for all the paths my life has lead me down. Some may not have been fun at the time but I see now looking back they helped to define who I am.

I am thankful for all the time my husband spends with LeAnne. He really loves his lil girl and I am so excited my little girl has an awesome daddy!

I am thankful the flowers are beginning to bloom, the greenness is returning, and the birds are singing!

I am thankful for the peace and quiet we have here in the country!

I am thankful for weekends!

I am thankful for God's provisions.

I am thankful for family!

I am thankful I've found my way to reading some amazing blogs. Amazing power of the internet.

I am thankful Stellan is in Boston with his new electrocardiologist. Please continue to pray!

I am thankful I can talk to God whenever I need to draw near. Every morning on my way to work I talk & he listens.

I am so very thankful! Now your turn, what are you thankful for?

No comments: