Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday & Scrapbook Layouts

Good Morning!

I can't believe it's really Thursday already. This was certainly not the Spring break week I had planned (illnesses, and snow) but I am thankful I have able able to be home to nurse myself & my family back to health and watch the snow not drive in it. One lesson I learned through 5 years of infertility is that God does have a plan, it may be a painful journey, it may not make sense during the journey or ever, but God does have a perfect plan for our lives. I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus. I am so thankful for the peace I have through knowing my Savior!!

I am thankful for a whole week of nuzzel-wuzzle good morning baby hugs!!



I am thankful I am a scrapbooker who loves to preserve her families memories! I completed 6 scrap book pages yesterday.

Summer Fun with Sisters - Summer 2008


LeAnne's 1st tooth - No pix of teeth so next best thing is a picture of her sucking on ice since she did A LOT of that in her early teething days!



Our New Home - Feb 2008


Giggle - Looking adorable in her beautiful pink dress from Auntie Laura!



I am thankful my husband is a risk taker. He makes me step outside of my little box and try new things! I have not even admitted this to him but I really do like our new dinning area layout.



I am thankful that God has put it on thousand/millions of people hearts to pray, to encourage, to make donations to MckMama, Stellan & the whole Mck Family! I am in Awe of the support. I highly encourage you to take some time to explore her blog, watch the news story, and see all the places people have taken Stellan. You too will be in awe! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ Please continue to pray because they have a long journey ahead of them.

I am thankful I boycotted my to do list yesterday to spend time with family & scrap book. I am starting to relax a bit and not get so wrapped up in having everything in it's place. Now that being said I did accomplish a few of the big things on the list with my hubby's help earlier in the week. (Christmas boxes away, bathroom shower curtain changed, bathroom fans cleaned and stainless steel appliances cleaned)

and last but certainly not least I am thankful for my daughter LeAnne's newest bath time game - she throws her rubber duckies to the other end of the tub, waves at them and says "bye bye", over and over. It's very cute!

There you have it, a glimpse into our lives, a few things I am thankful for this week my most recent scrap book pages. I would love to hear what you're thankful for! Praying your days are full of love, adventure & blessings!!!

No comments: