Monday, April 27, 2009

Our weekend

We had a wonderful weekend working but now it's time to go back to work to rest! Mom & I had a wonderful time weeding to prep the back yard area for John to lay sod. NOT! Weeding is the worst! We have the beautiful yard we have because of my husband. He is going to be so sore today! Between operating the sod cutter, digging, and laying sod this weekend, can ya say OUCH! It sure does look GREAT! LeAnne isn't going to be so happy we covered up all her dirt in the back yard! We are going to get her a sand box.

LeAnne has her 18 month check up & shots on Wednesday. I can't wait to see how much she's grown. So when and how did you do the following things; wean from bottle, potty train, wean from pacifer?

6 weeks or 31 days of schoo left! I am so looking forward to the summer! Sleeping in past 4 am, walking every morning, taking LeAnne to the park, harvesting lots of yummy veggies from our garden, reading a book or two, vacation to Oregon to visit John's family, a trip to Seattle area, getting caught up on house work, scrap booking and mama/daughter time. I am so excited to be able to spends LOTS & LOTS of time with our girl!

I bought LeAnne her first pair of short PJ's and her first night gown on Friday. She looks adorable! G-ma Marcia bought her 1st pair of sun glasses, 2 new tooth brushes and a frisby. She's one blessed girl!

Have a marvelous Monday!!


No more pictures please mama! Just trying to show off your adorable outfit! You're the best dressed kid in town thanks to all our family & friends!



See my new PJ's mama got me & sun glasses that Grandma Marcia got me! Are ya just loving my scary morning hair?

No comments: