Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Good evening! Here I am again to share what I am especially thankful for this Thursday. In no particular order I am thankful;

1. My student's parents kept him home today so he could get well.

2. I was able to come home today to get some rest myself.

3. I was able to be here with my daughter who had an upset tummy today. It's hard to not be there for her all the time. I'd love to be a SAHM. I am thankful I was there to hold her while she was sick today.

4. I am thankful Abby is well enough to go out and play with her friends. PRAISE GOD!

5. I am thankful Stellan has had long periods of no SVT. Thankful for the amazing care he is receiving. Thankful surgery may be able to be postponed until he's older. Thankful for the love and prayers. that surrounds Stellan & his family.

6. I am thankful to be able to experience life through the eyes of my daughter LeAnne. It's so much fun watching her explore her world, to see the awe & wonder in her eyes.

7. I am thankful for Audrey. While I don't understand completely I know God knew her life and death would make a huge impact on the lives of many. I am thankful for Angie's gift of writing. The way she shares her journey touches many lives.

8. I am thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ! I am thankful He conquered death. I am thankful to be saved by grace through his sacrifice!

9. I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus.

10. I am thankful for my family. I am looking forward to seeing my auntie & grandma this weekend.

11. I am thankful to be attending a week long training this summer at the WA state school for the blind. This will help equip me to teach my student. It will be very hard to be away from LeAnne for 5 days but I know it's important for me to be the best I can be for her.

12. I am thankful for the sunshine! It makes me smile, makes the birds sing and the flowers grow.

1 comment:

Faye said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST!EASTER BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!