Monday, April 6, 2009

LeAnne LOVES dirt !

Spring is here! Spring is here! Praise God Spring is here! Thank-you Lord for the Sunshine today!!

John worked hard in the yard today. He's so COOL! He completed the raised planting bed that I will use for a small garden. He also planted the 3 Concord grape plants that my dad & Elaine gave us for a house warming gift! I am so EXCITED to have our own grapes. (well in a few years)

LeAnne was in the best mood today! Full of spunk, ready to explore everything, all smiles, and trying hard to put together words.


This girl is serious about her dirt! I
love her hair put up like this. Great job
Grandma Marcia. We think she looks like
a princess!



Hi mama!!


Where's LeAnne?



Peak-a-boo Mama!!

1 comment:

Faye said...

THIS IS JUST TO CUTE!I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!