Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

Good Morning! Happy Friday family & friends! I am a very sentimental person and love traveling down memory lane. On that note I am going to start posting something called Flashback Friday. Every Friday (time permitting) I am going to upload a picture or two from a different time. I don't want to necessarily limit it to just personal pictures. I was thinking it might be fun to flash back to historical facts, or trends from the past. Please feel free to join in the fun.


This is my me being held by my Grandpa Fran. (My mom's dad) I adored my grandpa! I wish I would have had more time with him. (He passed away quite some time ago). He loved to play rough & be ornery with us grand kids. Oh man the whisker burns, pulling my fingers outa socket, the Indian burns and I remember him being funny. Thinking about him I can almost remember how he smelled and the hats he wore. I have one of those hats and a ring that was his that I cherish.




June 1985, trip to the llama farm in Coupeville, Washington, which is on Whidbey Island. Upon looking closer at the picture today I noticed the guy looking at my grandpa like um please take the picture soon. Not many Polaroid camera's around today, eh?

No comments: