Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer time fun at home

Our darling little princess sure keeps her parents on their toes! I am so proud of how well she is going to sleep these days. I turn down the lights, close the blinds, turn on the easy listening station, and we read 3 books together. Then I rock her (if she'll let me) for a few minutes and I lay her down awake. During nap time she plays with her glow worm, reads a few more books in her crib and goes to sleep. At bed time she lays down and goes to sleep. It's amazing! I love it and pray it lasts.

Here are some pictures I've take of her in the last few days. I am so thankful I am able to be home this summer to watch her change. I am a blessed mama for sure!!

Yummy apple!



Weeeeeeeee!


Ta da! I climb up my turtle lid! :-)


Reading her fave book these days; 5 Little Ladybugs. She loves to count the ladybugs. :-)



Coloring at the table like a big girl while mama tweets!


Yahooo!! Nana got her this oufit, it looks adorable. It's a 2T - a little big but not bad. She has other 2T clothes that are HUGE on her and even some 24 month outfits that are too big too.


Why so serious?


mmmmm!!

No comments: