Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag - You're it!

Melody tagged me, it took me quite some time to complete this, many months but while doing some editing of my blog I ran across it so here goes:

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I love water. The sound of water is very soothing. I love a hot shower, but soaking in a hot tub
is even better.

2. I have 2 rose tattoos, real original eh. LOL!! I may get one more tattoo someday. A butterfly
with our children's names in the wings.

3. I love my daughters very much. I pray all the time God will help me be the best mom I can be
to them.

4. Someday I WILL own a black Ford Mustang with cotton candy pink racing stripes. I may be
old and gray and only be able to drive it around the drive way. LOL!!

5. I love scrap booking. I have been scrap booking for almost 8 years. I love preserving
memories!

6. I look forward to having 1 more child. in the future. I am very excited to experience pregnancy, labor & delivery again. I enjoyed my birth experience, hypnosis techniques ROCK. I am freaked out by the thought of more sleep deprivation.

I tag you:

1. Eva
2. Amy
3. Kristin
4. Faye
5. Karen
6. Kelli

No comments: